Sunday, December 25, 2011

Grateful(?) Post #3

I'm going to be honest right off the bat with this post... it's a difficult one. And not because I don't have plenty to say, oh, I have plenty to say- but because I promised myself this blog would be uplifting to revisit & read... That it would be encouraging to any other potential reader or blogger... 

So, in the attempt to not sound extremely tired, stressed out, overworked, overwhelmed, in-over-my-head, like I've lost sanity & very quickly may cross over to the dark siiiiiide.......

I am grateful for our new bar at the restaurant. : )



With an official 15 days under our belt, we are slowly starting to get a handle on this new endeavor. Are we great, no. Do people like it, yes. Do we know what we are doing half the time, no. Did we open it in the middle of our busiest month of the year, yes.... BUT, in true Cerulean fashion, would it really be any other way??? Nope. 
So, I am grateful for taking chances. I am grateful for hard work. I am grateful for dedicated people who at least care about something. I am grateful for opportunity. I am grateful for a challenge. I am motivated by the "what could be" & will continue to push until we get there. It is a new risk yet a new adventure & what would be the point of life if we were not at least attempting to make it better?... 



What would be the point of life if you didn't throw a little "spark" in there once in awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment